RDCabal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't really understand, but...

4 posters

Go down

I don't really understand, but... Empty I don't really understand, but...

Post by Firestones Tue Apr 02, 2013 6:08 am

Hey, so Santiak approached me with his cellphone at DJ Chemic's radio show in London...

IT WAS AWESOME! Seriously! Except for one thing - it seemed like you all knew each other except for me. I was able to have a ton of fun anyways, but it's way better when you're in on the in joke, right?

And you all seemed like pretty chill people, even Adam.

So... Even though I don't really understand all this math going on here (especially from your founder/leader dude, ULFRIC... what the crap was he smoking when he posted here? Is he always like that? Some kind of super-intelligent rain man? I didn't get that movie either...) I figured if my life is an adventure, it'll be way more fun with other people.

We'll be able to kick a heck of a lot more ass together than by myself.

But, before I join, I have a few more questions:

1) How do you feel about animals, as a group? Me, I love the things, big or small, as long as they're not attacking my friends or me. That's not cool, dude.

2) Break and Mariko - were you two just making out 'cause you're drunk, or are you both really into each other? Either way is pretty hot! But, I think it's even more hot if I get to see more of it.

3) Santiak - after this... and everything, do you still want me to join your group? I'd like to, I think... I just wanna be sure you're sure, you know? 'Cause I'm more loyal than the loyalist puppy. And I want to take you all surfing. It's WICKED!!! Oh, not like demons wicked, like... you know, the old kind of wick... never mind. But yeah, we'll have a SWEET TIME!

Yup, I hope this finds you all in once piece and in great moods.

KICK ASS! Very Happy
Firestones
Firestones
Variable

Antal indlæg : 10

Back to top Go down

I don't really understand, but... Empty Re: I don't really understand, but...

Post by Breakbeat Tue Apr 02, 2013 7:15 am

Speaking strictly for me:

I like animals. Some I pet, some I eat (yummie!) and in self defense, I kill them, you know, like, if they wanna eat me. So unless you're a die hard veggie who can't stand to see someone eat spare ribs, we should be ok.

As for Mari and me: It's not a one time thing. Expect more kissin and gropin. Essing from your "hot hot hot" attitude, you'll be quite okay with that.

The equations: We are variables in the Dragons system. But don't worry, we won't sit you down to solve equations with a calculus. Maybe with a pistol, though.
Breakbeat
Breakbeat
Observer

Antal indlæg : 155

Back to top Go down

Post by Firestones Tue Apr 02, 2013 7:29 am

Sweet!

Nah, I'm totally not vegan. I couldn't do that. Just as long as we're all treating them fairly while their alive, ya know? Animals eat other animals, so it's only natural that we eat them too. Have you ever had fish tacos?! They're THE BEST!

Hah, that's good to know. I didn't take Calculus... I stopped with Math as soon as they let me. I just don't think like that, right? I gotta get up and get moving! Forget all those numbers!

I've never held a gun either, besides water guns or laser guns. Are swords okay? Or... funky... whatever it is I do? Whatever, I just kick ass!

Sweet! I can't wait!

So, will Santiak meet me online here, or is someone gonna give me his number so I can call him up? Do these Dragon-supplied smart phones have free long distance and international calling?

Haha, this is gonna be SO totally FREAKIN' EPIC! HAH!
Firestones
Firestones
Variable

Back to top Go down

Post by Santiak Tue Apr 02, 2013 7:46 am

To answer your questions:
1- "As a group" does not exist except in the sense that we are all part of the same equation - the same team. We are all entitled and encouraged to determine what variable we are within that equation - to do and be what we feel like. As such, there is no "standard" view on animals, even giving a rough estimate would be difficult, as it is not something that comes up often.

1a- That being said, I'll give you my own stance: I let the spider crawl happily across either the tiles in my lavatory or with me beneath the blanket I'm sleeping under. I find more joy in knowing the spider gets to live its life, than I do ending it. Not because of some notion that the spider serves a purpose, but simply because I'd much rather be kind.

Somewhat paradoxical, I am not kind for the sake of kindness no more than I do not eat for the sake of eating - as much as I eat to satisfy my hunger. Which means I do kill animals when I have to, instead of abstaining from it because of a fanatic desire to be kind.

3- The question is if you want to join, as kliche as it sounds.
Adding a variable to an equation because the system wants to will only warp the result - so welcoming you is not a question of wanting or not wanting - for better or worse.
A system must add a variable to its system when the variable presents itself. Ignoring it will, once more, only warp the results - for it will affect the system regardless.

Or, to put it in other words:
Having you join the Recursive Derivation does not depend on whether or not we want or do not want you to join, because we have no set goal that prevents us from either. Our goal is determined by each of us, not the other way around - as such, if you want to join us, that becomes part of our goal - before you've even joined, which is also somewhat a metaphor of how a recursively deriving mathematical system works.
What matters is if you want to join. If you feel like this is a place you want to be, a life you want to take part in. Should that be the case, we welcome you with open arms.
Santiak
Santiak
Overseer

Antal indlæg : 202
Geografisk sted : Near Agartha.

https://rdcabal.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Firestones Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:45 am

Um, I don't really get it, but YEP!

You all seem like chill people who need to get your party on more often!

Thanks for the welcome, Santiak dude!
Firestones
Firestones
Variable

Back to top Go down

Post by Maririn Tue Apr 02, 2013 12:41 pm

Ya~ho! Mari meet before on party, ne? (^^)
Mari enjoy animal (much like cat!)! Much nice and like! NO SNAKE!! Too much scary.
Mari and Janna maybe kiss and hug, some time but maybe no much... no show.
But like person. Hope meet again, ne?

Bad english, much sorry. Hope can understand!
Maririn
Maririn
Variable

Antal indlæg : 25

Back to top Go down

Post by Firestones Wed Apr 03, 2013 4:31 pm

That's right, I saw you at DJ Chemic's party.

There's nothing wrong with snakes. They're actually pretty cool. I spent last summer showing off snakes to all sorts of kids at the Zoo. Sweet job! Even when the Southern Pacific Rattlesnake bit me, and my body went numb and I hallucinated a bit - it was all good! Seriously, the kids learned something that day, and I did too. Don't get over-enthusiastic about showing them what not to do to annoy snakes. I came out of it a couple of hours later, still numb but alive. You learn something every day!

Yeah, I'd like to see you again too. And your girlfriend - is she your girlfriend? Can I ask that? Go ahead and shut me up if I've said too much.

See you around, Mariko!

And Santiak, where do I meet you for any initiation or anything... is that necessary?

Here, you can all call me at this number:

1-619-XXX-XXXX

>>This number is encrypted except for Dragon personnel. Please enter your personnel code now to continue.

>>...
Firestones
Firestones
Variable

Back to top Go down

I don't really understand, but... Empty [seeking]

Post by Selkie Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:54 am

I am seeking to become one of your variables. Whom should I poke, prod or bother to achieve this?

bounce bounce bounce
Selkie

Back to top Go down

Post by Breakbeat Tue Apr 30, 2013 9:15 am

You are at the right place, albeit in the wrong thread. Suggestion would be to open a new post here and introduce yourself a little! Smile
Breakbeat
Breakbeat
Observer

Antal indlæg : 155

Back to top Go down

Post by Selkie Tue Apr 30, 2013 9:23 am

(Will do, wasn't sure if it was the right forum!)
Selkie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum