RDCabal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Recurse the Division 66 - Derive the answers.

Go down

Recurse the Division 66 - Derive the answers. Empty Recurse the Division 66 - Derive the answers.

Post by Santiak Thu Apr 17, 2014 11:55 pm

Fellow Radicals - whatever your affiliation may be.

Recent times have seen our equation staggering towards ever higher degrees of inertness.
This may not change - the weight of our individial Value has deterioated to such a degree, that the Recursion has run rampant. However, this was not unexpected. As long as the Value of each Set is capable of fluctuation, the Derivation may once more flourish.
This is, however, not the main result I seek to convey.

My attention has come to a certain type of Derivation that will, from now on, enter Recursion: Division-66

While we - or you - may operate at the bare minimum of what can be said to be statistical fluctuation, I thought it prudent to advocate this newfound Recursiveness of the abovementioned equation.

It is not my place to invite you, nor is it my intention - for one cannot be invited to this equation, one merely finds it:

Recurse the Division 66 - Derive the answers. M94RFdN

((OOC: Division-66 is an upcoming PARG (Persistent Augmented Reality Game), made by Human Equation, who was also reponsible for the plethora of Event ARG's connected with TSW.))
Santiak
Santiak
Overseer

Antal indlæg : 202
Geografisk sted : Near Agartha.

https://rdcabal.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Recurse the Division 66 - Derive the answers. Empty Re: Recurse the Division 66 - Derive the answers.

Post by Santiak Sun Apr 27, 2014 3:02 am

In addition to the above, a gathering point has now been established for those wishing to join The Black Watchmen.

The related forums can be found here.
The related IRC channel can be accessed here.

Finally, seeing as the newly formed Division is still in its early stages, contributions to ensure the future survival can be made here.
Santiak
Santiak
Overseer

Back to top Go down

Recurse the Division 66 - Derive the answers. Empty Re: Recurse the Division 66 - Derive the answers.

Post by Santiak Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:32 pm

The Agency has established itself further, and is no longer piggy-backing on other variables.
While the IRC is still in effect, the new means of communication between agents not present on that IRC, can be found here.
Santiak
Santiak
Overseer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum