RDCabal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Moshi Moshi

Go down

Moshi Moshi Empty Moshi Moshi

Post by Reii 'XyKami' Kasanagi Tue Jul 08, 2014 8:25 pm

Moshi Moshi

Er... Um... I Reii, english not good. I find message of Derivative Cabal looking people. I lost in this new world, need help. Scared of crazy things happenings right now... help...

((Heya

I'm pretty new to tsw and looking to join up with a couple of people to have fun with whilst learning the game. Due to the setting and atmosphere I think that RPing will enhance my experience and enjoyment of the game. I rped a bit in AoC, however I felt that I never really learned how to RP properly and how to approach certain situations etc. I'd like to sort of have a mentor that helps me in this regard and hang out with a bunch of people. I see that you aren't a huge cabal, however if there are like 5 regulars that would be more than enough for me to have fun.

Due to my limited knowledge of the game at the moment I'm starting my character off as being scared and totally lost in this new world after her experience with the bees. She is confused etc. aka "blank slate character". As I gain more knowledge I'll be able to flesh out her backstory and develop her more. For the time being I only have these specifics sorted, she is:
Japanese
1.65m
Very social with friends
Very cautious around new people in the sense that she prepares herself for the worst and is distrustful. However she's able to relax with those she trusts.
During her journey she'll be looking for a love interest (likely female) - The opening story was interesting to say the least - What a way to be initiated xD
At the moment I'm using the ninja deck, however I still have to decide how I want to play the game and that will develop as I go.))
Reii 'XyKami' Kasanagi

Back to top Go down

Moshi Moshi Empty Re: Moshi Moshi

Post by Santiak Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:29 pm

今日は、レイさん
アプリケーションをありがとうございます!
実は、Recursive Derivationは休眠だと言う事が出来ます ー 毎日変数がなかなかいません。
いつアクティブになるかどうか、良く言えませんが、まだアプリケーションをしたいなら、よろしくお願いします。

((Heyho.
Unfortunately, our cabal is very much dormant, I'm afraid. I think most people have burnt out or moved on to other games, and personally, I'm only on occasionally. You are, of course, welcome to join if you like, but we'll also understand if it's not what you're looking for. Smile
I can not guarantee the cabal will "reactivate" again at some point, but I can't say it won't, either.

Kind Regards, and best of luck!)) 
Santiak
Santiak
Overseer

Antal indlæg : 202
Geografisk sted : Near Agartha.

https://rdcabal.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Reii 'XyKami' Kasanagi Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:53 pm

(( That's a shame = (, your cabal seemed pretty cool ))
Reii 'XyKami' Kasanagi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum